In order to add knowhows to favorites, please make a [free regsistration].
Before you can install Adobe Acrobat you'll need to find the product key that came with the program. Adobe Acrobat requires that you enter a unique product key before using it.
If you've lost your product key, there may be a way to find it as long as Adobe Acrobat is still installed. You might be able to recover Adobe product key if you've uninstalled the program but only if the product key information was left in the computer.
With Product Key Finder program you can easily recover lost product keys for Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Fireworks and more. Simply scan your system for all installed Adobe products and make a backup of Adobe product keys.
Step 1. Download and Install Product Key Finder
1) Click here to download the setup package of Product Key Finder and save it in a place that is easy to find, such as your PC desktop.
2) When the download is complete, double-click the download file to run the installation wizard. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Step 2. Recover Adobe Product Key
1) Launch the Product Key Finder program.
2) Click the Start Recovery button, it will bring up a drop-down menu that provides three recovery mode: From current system, From non-booting system and From remote computer.
3) Select the From current system mode from the drop-down menu. This program will automatically scan your local PC for Adobe product keys. Quickly recover and display product keys for Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Fireworks and other Adobe products installed on your computer.